Problems do not go away. They must be worked through or else they remain, forever a barrier to the growth and development of the spirit.” — M. Scott Peck
We all have to admit, that we all have problems and issues in our lives we are all trying to work through. Sometimes those problems eat away at our soul and render us lifeless in the process if we let them. But if you are living from your heart, you ‘Know’ at some point that ‘enough is enough’. There is just so much control you can allow your problem over you…at some point you need to put an end to it.
Lets put an end to and clear many of those pesky problems NOW!
This weeks positive challenge is a rather interesting one. Not only will it help you prioritize which problem needs your focus immediately, but it will also empower you to be more YOU.
Your Positive Challenge this week is:
- Notice at what point in your day or in a situation are you completely uncomfortable-physically, emotionally, spiritually uncomfortable.
- Once you have made a note of these points in your day or the situation in your life, then tell yourself this positive affirmation when you feel that uncomfortable feeling coming up : “I am in complete control. Nothing except the Divine has control over me. I am calm and problem free.” Say this affirmation 5 times while in the uncomfortable situation.
Why is this a challenge? Because noticing that you are IN a problem is half the battle won. Many times we go about our days wondering whats wrong and how to solve whats going on around us. But, we fail to acknowledge our SELF thats suffocating under the pressure of the problem.
This problem noticing and affirming challenge will help you to:
- think more clearly
- focus on the positive
- put YOU in control, not your problem
- solve any problematic or uncomfortable situation with calm ease
- solutions will ‘come’ to you naturally
So go ahead and start today!
Don’t be afraid to open your box of problems and sow in a few calm, happy seeds :)
I’ll be back Tuesday with the 3rd part of the heart opening “happy relationships series” of articles.
Now its your turn to Open your hearts and share:
What do you think of this challenge? Are you gonna be up to taking to this challenge? Will you fill me in of your progress? I’m here to help you heal, so bring on your thoughts, questions, queries…whatever you need to ask. Lets all heal together. Share your thoughts in the comments below.
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
Counseling Psychologist/Spiritual Counselor
Please Share Positive Provocations: If you like what you read and see here, please spread the word by sharing this article on your favorite social networks. I appreciate every bit of love and support from each and every one of you.