“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ~ Lao Tzu
As the new year comes closer, I feel its like a New dawn approaching rapidly. I feel that same level of excitement and happy butterflies inside my being, as I felt when I was waiting for my little girl to enter this world. I am not sure if its just me or not..but this coming year is feeling Pivotal in my heart. There is so much happening around the world that is making me feel like “yes! we do have a chance to make a positive and happy world.”
There is the BIG 2012 approaching us all. You and me both have a New chance to create history. How are you going to create history? What did you do in this past year that WILL be remembered?
Personally for me there were lots of amazing moments this past year. Here is a snapshot of what 2011 is leaving me with:
- My daughter went from Nursery to Junior K.G. and to Senior K.G. in such a short span!
- I helped, counseled and healed countless souls.
- Wrote literally millions of words and learned lessons that will last me a lifetime.
- I discovered that even in the most trying times, I was never alone. The Divine love was always with me, supporting me and making me stronger.
- Moved to the Big City of Mumbai, after literally 30 years of being away. The change was major, but am now able to silence the constant hustle bustle around me. Inside peace is all that matters.
- Have finally learned the art of calm in my thoughts, words and behavior. Which means I only speak where absolutely necessary, all other times I quietly pray. This for me is a major achievement…cause I have always been labelled ‘the chatterbox’
Its not that there were no ‘low’ moments. Infact there were many, but the eternal optimist in me chooses to look and focus on the positive.
2011 for Positive Provocations- the year that was:
- 100+ articles written.
- Successfully counseled and healed 1240 beautiful souls through online counseling.
- 60,000+ monthly hits.
- 3000+ daily hits.
- The Positive Provocations Facebook community grew by 10 folds. Currently 1557 beautiful people “like” it.
- Learned a bit of CSS code to spruce up the blog= fonts colors and all ~ Shout out to Loving Sandra for all her help and support.
- Just last week received the TOP 50 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT BLOG OF 2011 AWARD from Steven of Change Your Thoughts. Thank you awesome Steven!
2012 for Positive Provocations- the awesome year that it WILL be:
- We will ring in the new year with the POSITIVE LIVING HANDBOOK-50 Soulful Ways to be Positive Today & Everyday for all the Email Subscribers. Sign up here to get your copy in your Inbox on 1st Jan 2012.
- The start of a new column- Heart Centered Blogging because everyday I recieve countless emails about how I have created and grown this blog in the past 3 years. In this column I’ll share my simple blogging/writing experiences.
- The Re-start of an old column- Sunday Inspiration (with a MORE positive twist )
- A New page on ‘Healing’ coming soon! Being a Holistic healer as well, I’m going to start offering online Healings to all those who need it. Details about which will be on the “healing” page that will be published on the 1st of Jan 2012 too!
- More guest authors will be sharing their positivity and knowledge here for your constant growth and evolution in the coming year.
- And ofcourse MORE tips and ways to heal and fill your life with positivity, love and happiness!
“It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.” ~ Helen Keller
As I take a nostalgic look back at 2011, I dont have any regrets. I have had up and downs this past year, but each experience had made me learn a new life lesson. These experiences in turn have helped me understand myself and the world around me in a new light.
Positive Provocations 2010 Year end Free Counseling&Spiritual Healing Contest:
As you all know I offer counseling online via skype(paid), email and chat(free). I’m adding ‘spiritual healings’ to this too now. As I mentioned earlier there will be a new “healings” page that will have the details of how you can avail this service from me in future.
But, for now as my NEW YEAR Gift to YOU…I’m offering 2 free spiritual healing and counseling sessions for January 2012. This simply means 2 beautiful souls will receive these session absolutely free.
The counseling and spiritual healing sessions will help you to gain clarity in thoughts and actions while giving you the opportunity to share your deepest fears and issues with me. The sessions will be completely private and your thoughts will remain between the two of us only.
Counseling provides a safe space to explore your emotions and find new ways of looking at your life. In a confidential environment you can express your feelings without fear of judgment. This involves helping people explore their inner stuck places, such as that which motivates a particular behavior or thought, or how we come to believe what we believe, especially if that thought or belief produces unhappiness in us. Occasionally, we may feel a feeling that we don’t know how to cope with, or we possess a painful emotion that doesn’t seem to go away, no matter what we do.
Spiritual Healing is the restoration of wholeness or wellness to one’s experience. It is recognizing, accepting, and realizing the atmosphere of The Divine, or the perfect spiritual idea of being, in the individual. It removes the toxins of distorted self-acceptance that appear to have separated the person from wholeness.
The combined approach of counseling and spiritual healing helps you immensely in your current situation and also in healing past emotional wounds.
How you can take part in this Free Spiritual Healing & Counseling Contest?
All you have to do to be eligible for this free Gift from me is:
- Leave a comment below, stating your interest in receiving this Counseling and Healing. If you want to state the reason for the same, you can do so too. But I would prefer you share the reason with me either by email or by a message on facebook as it would be more private.
- “LIKE” and become part of the Positive Provocations facebook community page and share your beautiful self there. I would love to get to know you better.
- Share this article on Facebook or twitter and let me know you have shared this article by tagging me in the post. For facebook you can tag facebook.com/positiveprovocations and on twitter its @zeenatsyal
Thats all you have to do to. The winner of this contest will be announced on the 1st of January 2012 with the launch of THE POSITIVE LIVING HANDBOOK!
This contest is my little way of giving you a new year gift of healing and prosperous health. May your new year be filled with love, happiness and abundance.
The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. ~Abraham Lincoln
My Wish for you: Lets look to the future. Lets plan happy days and nights. Lets fill each waking moment with laughter and joy. As you look to the future, Know that right now, in this very moment you are Creating a future with your thoughts and actions. Every new moment is a new chance to create history….simply moment by moment and day by day.
My special heartfelt gratitude to TimeThief, Sandra Pawula, Joy Holland, Evita Ochel, Robin Easton, Angela Artemis, Jonathan Wells, Steven Aitchison, Stephen Borgman, Farnoosh Brock & Invisible Mikey… among many others who have been loving and supportive beyond words this past year. May our connections grow and grow and grow Love you all!
Loving Seasons Greetings to all!!
What are your thoughts on this topic? How are you planning to ring in the new year? What are your plans for the coming 2012?
Please Share Positive Provocations: If you like what you read and see here, please spread the word by sharing this article on your favorite social networks. I appreciate every bit of love and support from each and every one of you.
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
Counseling Psychologist/ Spiritual Counselor