To acheive happiness, we should make certain that we are never without an important goal.~ Earl Nightingale
Aimlessly living each day is not a way to truly LIVE. To Live means to feel alive. To feel alive means to thrive. To thrive means to have a Dream. To have a dream means to have a goal. To have a goal means to have purpose. To have purpose means happiness!
We all want our dreams to materialize. Today, without going into too many details I will share with you simple empowering steps that will help you to attain that goal. Each goal achieved means you are that much closer to your dream.
If you want to create positive change in your life and attain that goal a few empowering steps can increase your success rate by ten fold:
Simply Empowering Steps to attain your goals
1. Choose a goal that enlivens you!
2. See yourself as willing to live your goal! Follow your heart and imagine yourself living your dream in a way that feels really, really good inside your spirit and body.
3. Make sure your goal is something you really want. Let your goal begin and continue as a free decision to have something new in life, not a guilty verdict whose sentence you must now pay.
4. Make a choice and apply an action step to that choice. For example, if you decide to lose weight, instead of rewarding yourself for losing five pounds, reward yourself for taking action each day. Weight loss is variable and dependent on many factors. However, choosing an action step such as walking 2 miles every day or taking the stairs instead of the elevator for two weeks is finite and tangible. At the end of each day, you know whether you followed through with your word to yourself or not. Take time every day to recognize that you made a choice. Then apply an action to that choice and follow through.
5. Break down your goal into manageable steps. Take tiny, small, achievable baby steps daily.
6. Reward yourself for your efforts. Feel good in the process – not only once the goal is attained.
7. Be flexible and have fun!
Attaining your goals and living your purpose is not impossible to do when you simplify the process. Try these steps. They have worked wonders for me personally, and I’m sure they will create miraculous results for you too! Just keep the faith in yourself.
What are you thoughts on this topic? How do you reach your goals? Do you have any special steps you take to make sure you are attaining your goals? Please do share your wisdom, thoughts and questions in the comments below. I’d love to learn from you.
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
Counseling Psychologist/ Spiritual Counselor
Please Share Positive Provocations: If you like what you read and see here, please spread the word by sharing this article on your favorite social networks. I appreciate every bit of love and support from each and every one of you.