“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” ~ Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
While we go about our days catering to every physical need we have, we tend to forget that we are indeed spiritual beings inhabiting this beautiful Universe. As a result of this we, as a society have become materialistic and selfish. Our physical needs take precedence over our souls needs…thereby paving the way for loneliness, depression, lack of self worth, suicide and I cant even begin to mention the crimes that are committed as a result of it all.
Then why dont we start paying attention to our core, our soul? Its about time we started.
After receiving hundreds of emails and messages from readers on this very topic….I decided to start this monthly column…..
To kick start your soul thinking, I am presenting you with a few selected Quotes that will truly Awaken your otherwise dormant Spirit. The reason I’m starting this ‘HEAL YOUR SOUL Column’ with these Quotes is so that you may ponder and introspect on your own lives and ask your self how much attention you are actually giving to nurture and heal your soul….
10 Spiritual Quotes to Awaken Your Soul
- Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life. ~ Buddha
- Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul. ~ Mahatma Gandhi
- The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another’s, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises. ~ Leo Buscaglia
- Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Maturity is the ability to think, speak and act your feelings within the bounds of dignity. The measure of your maturity is how spiritual you become during the midst of your frustrations. ~ Samuel Ullman
- It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control. ~ Oprah Winfrey
- Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force – that thoughts rule the world. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A life is either all spiritual or not spiritual at all. No man can serve two masters. Your life is shaped by the end you live for. You are made in the image of what you desire. ~ Thomas Merton
- I think a spiritual journey is not so much a journey of discovery. It’s a journey of recovery. It’s a journey of uncovering your own inner nature. It’s already there. ~ Billy Corgan
- The spiritual path – is simply the journey of living our lives. Everyone is on a spiritual path; most people just don’t know it. ~ Marianne Williamson
I sincerely hope these quotes will make you think deeper and really look into your soul.
In the next part of this column, I’ll share some soul beautification secrets which you will love!
What are YOUR thoughts on this topic? If there are subjects you would like me to write about in this column, please do share your thoughts in the comments, by email, twitter or facebook. Your thoughts are always always always treasured!
♥♥”Thank you SO much for reading! Please, Share this article on your favorite social networks. Every share, like or tweet makes me reach more people who need a positive healing nudge in their lives. I appreciate you!”♥♥
With Immense Love & Gratitude,