“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them – that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” ~ Lao Tzu
As the new year comes closer, I feel its like a New dawn approaching rapidly. I feel that same level of excitement and happy butterflies inside my being, as I felt when I was waiting for my little girl to enter this world. I am not sure if its just me or not..but this coming year is feeling Pivotal in my heart. There is so much happening around the world that is making me feel like “yes! we do have a chance to make a positive and happy world.”
Do you feel it too?
There is the BIG 2015 approaching us all. You and me both have a New chance to create history. How are you going to create history? What did you do in this past year that WILL be remembered?
Personally for me there were lots of amazing moments this past year. Here is a snapshot of what 2014 is leaving me with:
- My daughter is now in the 3rd Grade all ready to be 8 years old in 2015! They grow up so fast. She won so many inter school competitions. So so proud of my little miracle 🙂
- I helped, counseled and healed countless souls this year. The experiences of healing and connecting with these souls has left me healed and happier too. Satisfaction and life purpose ignited 🙂
- Wrote literally millions of words and learned lessons from the whole writing process that will last me a lifetime.
- I discovered that even in the most trying times, I was never alone. The Divine love was always with me, supporting me and making me stronger.
- I got in touch with long lost soul mates and have been SO positively inspired by this experience. Love trumps all.
- Have finally learned the art of calm in my thoughts, words and behavior. The synchronicity of how it all comes together rocks! Which means I only speak where absolutely necessary, all other times I quietly pray. This for me is a major achievement…cause I have always been labelled ‘the chatterbox’ 🙂
- Took my health back in my hands and am now 14 kgs lighter. A part of my life I had been struggling with for a long time…but am now loving this happier, healthier and lighter me. The all vegan, carb free and sugar free lifestyle is rejuvenating on body and spirit.
Its not that there were no ‘low’ moments. In-fact, there were many, but the eternal optimist in me chooses to look and focus on the positive.
2014 for Positive Provocations- the year that was:
- Successfully counseled and healed 1000+ beautiful souls through online counseling.
- 5000+ daily hits.
- The Positive Provocations Facebook community grew by 10 folds. Currently 9,960 beautiful people “like” it. WooHoo!
- My Google+ community grew by leaps and bound as well. Currently at 3,617 followers|984,994 views. Became the Moderator of the Inspirational Quotes Community on Google+ too! So honored.
- Wrote about 100+ articles on and for Positive Provocations.
2015 for Positive Provocations- the awesome year that it WILL be:
- We will ring in the new year with more positive and healing articles and a very special GIFTS – FULL post. Stay tuned!
- The start of new columns. Surprises ahead 😉
- More guest authors will be sharing their positivity and knowledge here for your constant growth and evolution in the coming year.
- And ofcourse MORE tips and ways to heal and fill your life with positivity, love and happiness!
“It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.” ~ Helen Keller
As I take a nostalgic look back at 2014, I don’t have any regrets. I have had ups and downs this past year, but each experience had made me learn a new life lesson. These experiences in turn have helped me understand myself and the world around me in a new light.
My NEW YEAR Gift to YOU:
As you all know I offer counseling online via skype, email and chat.
My NEW YEAR Gift to YOU…I’m offering ‘5 free counseling sessions(via skype)’ for January 2015.
This simply means 5 beautiful souls will receive these session absolutely free!
The counseling sessions will help you to gain clarity in thoughts and actions while giving you the opportunity to share your deepest fears and issues with me. The sessions will be completely private and your thoughts will remain between the two of us only.
How you can avail this gift for yourself or your loved ones?
All you have to do to be eligible for this free Gift from me is:
- Leave a comment below, stating your interest in receiving this Counseling session. If you want to state the reason for the same, you can do so too. But I would prefer you share the reason with me either by email or by a message on facebook as it would be more private.
- “LIKE” and become part of the Positive Provocations facebook community page and share your beautiful self there. I would love to get to know you better.
- Share this article on Facebook or twitter or Google+ and let me know you have shared this article by tagging me in the post.
Thats all you have to do to. The winner of this contest will be announced on the 5th of January 2015.
This contest is my little way of giving you a new year gift of healing and prosperous health. May your new year be filled with love, happiness and abundance.
The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time. ~Abraham Lincoln
My Wish for you: Lets look to the future with Love. Lets plan happy days and nights. Lets fill each waking moment with laughter and joy. As you look to the future, Know that right now, in this very moment you are Creating a future with your thoughts and actions. Every new moment is a new chance to create history….simply moment by moment and day by day.
Gratitude Gladdens the heart. Thank you!
My special heartfelt gratitude to YOU for being here and reading my words. To say I’m honored that you choose to read my Positive Provocations every week is putting it mildly. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! … My gratitude to many others who have been loving and supportive beyond words this past year. May our connections grow and grow and grow 🙂 Love you all!
Loving Seasons Greetings to all!!
How are you planning to ring in the new year? What are your plans for the coming 2015? Share your thoughts in the comments below and lets look ahead and beyond together 🙂
Thank you SO much for being here today! If you’re new here, please subscribe for free updates by email(with Positive Happiness Goodies). And, if this article touched your heart, please take a moment to share it on your favorite social networks. Every share, like or tweet makes me reach more people who need a positive healing nudge in their lives. I appreciate you!
For Online Counseling with me please CLICK HERE!
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
More Positive Articles you will love:
- Positive Weight-loss Tips from a Happier, Healthier and Lighter me
- The ONLY Two Promises you NEED to make(to yourself!) for A Positive New Year
- 6 Timeless and Positive Life Lessons from #RUMI
- 5 Positively Transformative Reasons to Write a Journal
- 4 Soul Nurturing ways to being Open to Wisdom Everyday