Please Note: This is a guest post by my dear friend Joy from “Unfolding Your Path to Joy”
Thank you for joining me here today..I know that you were expecting Zeenat and her beauty filled insights, so thank you for allowing me to share with you in this space. It is my *pleasure* to be with you all…
As I write, I am in the living space of the boat that I live on. It is night time, the wind is whipping through the harbor, clanking loose lines against neighboring boats, lapping the water against my boat and the dock, rocking my boat gently to and fro in the slip. I have the hatch open to let the air in..for I am energized by the wind, by the sounds. I have my favorite music on in the background, a candle lit..all is well as I write.. My heart is happy. I have asked for a blessing for my words.
I share this with you, because in these moments I am creating. “A masterpiece” if you will. As I create, it is important to me to have a peace filled heart, to be joy filled in Spirit, to share lovingly from my heart. I’ve done the work to be ‘ready’ internally, so I prep my external space to match my internal vibrations; thus, the music, candles, air circulating…alignment as I create. As I write, I have turned my mind off– as my hearts leads the way, I am allowing my senses to be delighted by All around me.
If I am this mindful with my creation here on this page, may I also suggest that I may be as mindful as I create my day. I allow each day to be created just so, and allow those days to come together to create my week, my month, my year, and ultimately my life. I am creating my life..As are you. Each and every day we are creating. It is my choice to focus on allowing faith, beauty, joy, love, peace to be the foundation of each creation–whether it be a physical creation, or a creation with time.
I am fully Aware that I am creating my life. Sure, external circumstances may converge upon me in each moment, but *I choose* my approach of dealing with external circumstances. For instance, I’ve mentioned that as I write these words the wind is whipping, moving my boat, creating noise…I can choose to curse the wind and how it is affecting my household, or to embrace the wind and allow the energy from the wind to weave with my own..harness it into these very words if I choose.
I choose to find the good in everything and to praise for that good. I choose to allow Energy to flow through me, barrier free. In choosing to find the good in everything, I am creating abundant good around me. In allowing Energy to flow through me barrier free, I have done (and am still doing) the work to remove barriers as they are revealed to me. When I choose to praise, I am sharing Love, golden and pure. And allowing that Love to grow.
I share this with you because I believe these are the principles I may use to transform my life:
Each day is a creation and my choices determine the final masterpiece
I choose to find the good in everything and to praise for that good
I choose to accept Energy, to remove barriers to the flow of Energy, and to share golden and pure with others
I choose to Know my Truths, embrace those Truths, stand in those Truths, and create each moment based upon those Truths
I choose to recognize and embrace the Divine within…
“Transformation” may sound overwhelming..my mind clicks on–what does it mean, where is the how to list, the rules, the should’s, the should not’s…Ah, but *creation*…creation is joy filled, peace filled, love filled…I may set the scene, I may turn my mind off and allow my senses to lead…which then allows me to feel delight as my senses experience the world. The choice is mine, plain and simple. I may choose to remain exactly the same. Or I may choose to make one small change and watch as the effects transform that one area of my life. I may choose to make many small changes and see how that one area of my life is completely transformed. I may choose to make one sweeping change and transform my entire “self”. My choices allow me to create each day in a way best suited to my heart. And if I make a choice that distracts me from my creation, I may then choose to release that choice and start fresh.
This is how I create..may I suggest you think of yourself as an artist, and the methods in which you create…As you think about creating your day, I have a few suggestions:
- Let your first thought each morning be positive and full of praise..as in thank you for a wonderful night’s sleep. Thank you for the sunshine streaming in my window. Thank you for the fun song that woke me on my alarm. Thank you for the surprise of the children running in to greet me as I wake. Thank you. The energy from your thoughts affects your creation..your first thought of the day sets the tone as you begin to create. You create your first thought.
- May your home be your refuge, your place of peace, your place of comfort..*yours*. May you only allow people, Energy, items inside of your home that truly delight your senses so that as you Live within that space you are surrounded by pleasure there. May you think of your home as your heart space and be as delicate as tender with it as you are with your heart… You create your home, your heart space.
- Surround yourself with people who are like minded, that treat you as you would like to be treated, that laugh dream play love forgive share. You create this group, may it be as stellar as you are…
- Invest your energy in creative endeavors…this shall be anything that allows your heart whispers to roam free, to soar to the highest heights. You create your activities, and you may choose to invest your Energy in these endeavors.
- When sharing with others, please share golden and pure. In thought, in words, in actions. May all that you share be from the heart space you have created. May you receive from others golden and pure resources that help you to create in every area of your life. You create what you share, and you create what you receive.
- May you treat your body with loving kindness as you do your heart space. You create the shape and ability of your external body.
As you create, whether it be a moment or a lifetime…may you remember to enjoy the entire process..from your first thought to the end result. Creating should be a joy, an expression of Love from you inner being. It should be *fun* so much fun that you giggle as you create, that you dance as you create, that you shout out to the world “Yes..Thank you!” as you create..May you have so much fun as you create that you realize there are no mistakes..each particle of creation is woven into the next, making the rich, deeply textured tapestry that is your life..your “masterpiece”…
You are loved beyond measure, exactly as you are, exactly where you are. As you create, please remember this love, please allow this love to circulate through your space and automatically overflow into all of the spaces you interact within. I believe there is an Ultimate Creator who meets me every step of the way..there is a hand that guides me even as the energy of the Universe flows through me..I *am* Divine..as are You..We are Creators…together…
Thank you for walking a few steps with me today…I am honored to share in this creation…
Much peace, Joy.
About the Author: Joy Holland is a Light worker with a gift of clarity who greatly enjoys guiding others to live the life of their dreams. Joy is living the life of her dreams on a sailboat with her two young children. She enjoys sailing, hiking, cooking, playing her drum in the moonbeams. Joy is a life coach, a motivational speaker, and the author of the blog “Unfolding Your Path to Joy”. She is bold in her actions, loving with her words, peace filled in her life…and it is her life’s purpose to share this with everyone she meets..
What do you think? What are your thoughts on Creating your very own Masterpiece? Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
With Immense Love and Gratitude,