“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” Ashley Smith
Noticing the smallest of acts, the simplest of smile, the sheer innocence of a child…that’s what beauty is all about. When you notice and see something, and it makes you feel beautiful thoughts, that is Beauty in its purest sense.
I do notice. I notice all the beauty around me. As I type this, all I can think of is a bed of sunflowers with my little girl and me playing in it-catching butterflies…
The only person who makes me think of a bed of sunflowers is Andrea @ brite-talk. She is just the brightest and most beautiful souls I have recently met. In all her beauty and sunny wisdom she bestowed upon me the “Beautiful Blogger” award. yippee! And believe me…I’m completely floored. Thank you!
7 things about me you never ever knew
One part about receiving the “Beautiful Blogger” Award is to share 7 things about me which you normally wouldn’t know. So here goes-
- I’m extremely goofy. Yes, very naughty and very very giggly. My hubby often tells me to “grow up”..which I completely and utterly refuse to do 😉 I will remain a giggly, naughty, catching butterflies and gazing at the stars little girl forever and ever.
- I am extremely creatively inclined. Which means, I used to be the best in Arts&Crafts, painting and sketching all throughout my school years. I won many many painting competitions and was all my teachers(especially art) pet. Hence, you see me playing around with the themes of the blog here too. I love colors and vibrancy. I am always in awe of all the stories and feelings just a few brush strokes can tell. I make ceramic flowers, do glass painting, do embroidery etc..
- I can be very very very very talkative at times 😉 I was often referred to as chatterbox by my school teachers. This habit comes in handy when I give my Motivational Seminars, where I do all the talking 🙂
- I was brought up in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. Lived there till I got married and then shifted to Hyderabad, India with my loving hubby. Since then have lived in Hyderabad, Pune & now Jamshedpur…the many cities of my beautiful India. My folks are all originally from Bombay or Mumbai.
- I’m extremely loyal&patriotic. I love my family. I love my country. I love this world. I will remain a proud citizen of this Universe all my life. Rejoice in thier victory and cry in its failures.
- I’m a chococoffeeholic! I love my chocolate and my coffee. Although I have both at a minimum, my love for these two never diminishes.
- My aim other than helping people and easing their pain is to spread love and happiness to each and every heart in this Universe. I dream of a world full of smiles and laughter.
Lets Spread the Beauty
Like I mentioned before, I notice. I notice beautiful souls, who share, care and love. Souls who make this world, and my world so so beautiful. I present and pass forward the BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER AWARD to …
drumroll..drum roll…*bow*…showering rose petals….
Here are 9 beautiful souls you ought to know:
- Steven Aitchinson @ Change Your Thoughts – Is A blogger/writer/lifecoach and an amazingly intelligent person with incredible intuitive articles on his blog. He blogs with heart and mind beautifully. He does truly care. I’m incredibly fortunate to have met him almost 2 years back. Steven you are awesome!
- Jonathan @ Advanced Life Skills– Is a writer par excellence. A person of amazing warmth and wisdom. He writes with just one motive in mind, and that is to help his readers Advance in life. From the first time I have met him, till now almost 2 years…he has been incredibly supportive and helpful. His new Book “True Self” will be available on Amazon.com in November. Jonathan you are wonderful!
- Farnoosh @ Prolific Living– This woman is a reader, a writer, a yoga doing rubber-band(I’m not kidding) and she is incredibly passionate and beautiful inside out. She writes about living a Prolific life and she is such a shining example of it. Farnoosh..girl you rock!
- Evita @ Evolving Beings– Is wise beyond her years. She is a warm, loving and highly intuitive person. Her writing focuses on helping the reader evolve to their highest level. I’m so honored to be part of her site as a contributing writer. She is beauty, brains and heart personified. Evita you are an angel!
- Jay @ Porsidan– Is the most beautiful, most loving and most funny souls around. I love his writing to bits, cause it moves me totally and completely. His beautiful soul shines in all he writes. My encounters with him have always been so wonderful and yes, his writing makes me giggle too. Jay you are totally amazing!
- John @ Hilife2b– Is such a warm, simple and highly intelligent person. He writes right from his heart and touches issues that make you sit up and take notice. He just recently released his own book “Power of Enjoyment”.Click the book title to check it out. You would never guess he is still in college. John you help me re-think so much. Thank you!
- Dragos Roua – Brilliantly Better– His writing is addictive. I can start reading and get so completely sucked in. It’s that good. He is warm, loving, incredibly intelligent and yes smart too. He has such a strong head on his shoulders and that pours in his amazing writing. He makes you Brilliantly better! Dragos you truly are Beautifully Brilliant!
- Barbara @ Blogging Without a Blog– She is my blogging teacher and I wish all the teachers in the world were as loving as her. She teaches blogging with love on her blog. Her beautiful smile and loving ways get me every time. Barbara your are the bestest!
- TiTi @ One cool site blogging tips– She is my wordpress.com blogging guru. With so many years experience in blogging, her knowledge is incredible and her selfless ways of helping fellow bloggers is just beautiful. TiTi blogs and helps cause she loves it. No other reason. Her love is apparent in all she does. TiTi you are my valued treasure!
Alright, there are so many more, but I can’t add so many to this list cause then this article would actually become endless. To see, read and feel more of these wonderfully beautiful souls please visit my ever growing BlogLuv page.
I love all who I come across, cause to me all are beautiful!
Stay Tuned- We continue with our Know Your True Self Series on Tuesday. This tuesday we will talk about Knowing your trueself by Healing past memories. Last week we spoke about Realizing your dreams to know your true self. Be sure to subscribe, so that you don’t miss any part of this life altering series.
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
Counseling Psychologist/Spiritual Counselor