Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
This is the First Part of the “KNOW Your True Self Series” of Articles. You will find more details of this life altering series at the end of this article.
I believe that Knowing your true self is the key to all happiness, contentment, peace and serenity. I believe when we realize our dreams, we come closer to knowing our calling.
For how long in a day, do you truly dream? Pause for a minute right now…have you been day dreaming? If your answer is yes..Yippee! But, if your answer is no, then no time like the present to start working on those beautiful dreams.
Just look at everything around you-your computer, your coffee/tea cup, your phone, your favorite book, your notepad, your clothes…just notice everything. All these things…even this Geographical Map, which has numerous places, with so many names of streets, even the light pole on that street…it was all first part of someones day dream. A very very productive day dream, that they turned into a reality.
But do we truly pay attention to these dreams in our real life or do we just shrug them under the carpet? How many of your dreams are catching the dust under the carpet instead of seeing the light of day?
Here are some ways to help you make sure your dreams DO turn into a reality, while helping you learn more about your true self:
Nothing happens unless first we dream.~ Carl Sandburg
- Don’t wait– We often shrug our dreams under the carpet cause we think the time isn’t right. We think when everything is right, we will be able to make it work. Let me tell you one thing- It will never be perfect. Perfection is a myth..hence running behind it is just crushing your dreams and thereby trampling you true-self from seeing the light too. Act on your dreams now….If Albert Einstein would’ve given up and shrugged his dreams under the carpet, we would never have advanced in the field Quantum Physics like we have today.
- There will always be challenges– Obstacles and less than perfect conditions will always come up. So what? Your belief in yourself and your dream should be so strong, that no imperfect conditions in the world should be able to stop you. Your belief in your dream will make you shine. “Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.” ~ Sir Winston Churchill
- Get started now– DO you have a dream? Start work on that dream right now! No time like the present and nothing more empowering than to give your dreams the wings it badly needs.
- Make a plan- A small plan as to how this dream will come into reality always helps. Spend 5 minutes a day on that plan, and see the immense creativity, productivity and sense of purpose you feel. You will be a force of nature!
- Every step makes you stronger- With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. Thereby making your self esteem, self confidence and True self shine and fly high.“Perseverance is a great element of success. If you only knock long enough and loud enough at the gate, you are sure to wake up somebody.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Meditate on your dream- By concentrating and meditating on your dream, you are shaping it in your minds eye. You are sending out the right signals to the Universe to listen, sit up and take notice. Not only does the Universe and Its Divine hand help you, but this divinity creates a pathway for the true materialization of your beautiful dream.
“I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.” ~ Jonas Salk
Be a Dreamer….its the first step in realizing your truest self!
Stay Tuned! Next week we talk about “Know Your True Self by Healing Past Memories”
How did YOU like the first part of this new series of articles? How have you realized YOUR Dreams? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Plus if you liked this article, please consider sharing it on your favorite social networks or send it to your friends by email. I truly appreciate your support.
For Online Counseling with me please CLICK HERE!
❤ Thank you SO much for your presence here! ❤
If this article touched your heart, please share it on your favorite social networks. Every share, like or tweet makes me reach more people who need a positive healing nudge in their lives. I appreciate you!
And, If you’re NEW here, please subscribe for free updates by email.
❤ Love always, ~Zeenat~ ❤