Positive Provocations is a self healing and nurturing blog/community. Here I strive to bring people together to heal, love and learn. The positive knowledge here is simple enough to apply to the readers daily lives.
With more than 15,000 social media friends/connections (on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+), Positive Provocations reaches a very wide audience of loving people who have come to expect a certain quality of positive and healing content from it.
In the past 5 years, the blog/site has grown by leaps and bounds, currently reaching close to 60,000 monthly readers.
If you read the daily positive affirmations and quotes on Twitter or Facebook, and strive to live with purpose, passion, joy, and mindfulness, I would love to hear from you.
Everyone and Anyone, of any age, from any location can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere online) with a bio for inclusion on the blog. This is not an elite space, reserved for experts or professional bloggers only. This is a blog for everyone who is willing to share themselves vulnerably and authentically.
Why Contribute to Positive Provocations?
1. BROAD EXPOSURE: Your post will receive broad exposure, promoted to more than 15,000 friends on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ combined. Positive Provocations receives more than 100,000 page views per month.
2. LINK BACKS: Every post includes a bio with links back to your site. Most contributors note that featuring their writing on Positive Provocations increases traffic and subscribers to their blog.
3. GETTING HEARD: Your story, your wisdom reaches people who really appreciate it. You get heard, you get seen and your writing reaches thousands of hearts.
- Include a Positive Provocations quote at the top of your post and keep your post between 800-1000 words.
- Share a positive transformational event/story from your life. Positive Provocations is all about the power of positive change, as these are always more powerful than just advice. Insights are great, but how you gained these positive insights is what will touch the readers heart.
- Give practical advice/information that will help readers address similar issues in their lives. It doesn’t need to be a list of tips, but the story needs to build to a message for readers.
- Choose a topic related to personal change and positive growth that isn’t gender-specific, and not related to religion or money. I prefer posts that deal with universal themes that will be relevant to the every type of reader. If you take a look through some of the my blog archives, you’ll get a sense for the kind of articles/post I write and share here.
- Please provide original, and honest work. An original means your article/post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Self promotion should be reserved only to your bio (as opposed to marketing a business, course, workshop, or service directly in the post). Please note that I may delete links within the posts themselves.
How to Submit your post:
- Send your post in Microsoft Word, keeping paragraphs to 5 sentences or less. Include a bio, fifty words or less, at the bottom of the post.
- Upload a photo of yourself with the post. A photo you normally use as a gravatar will do(if you’d like a photo to show next to your bio). Also, please include in your email address for future and further communication.
- Use my email firstname.lastname@example.org to send in your post. The email subject should be “blogpost submission”.
Please note that Positive Provocations will not accept posts sent from agents, publicists, or assistants. I like to connect personally and directly with everyone who writes a post for Positive Provocations!
It may be up to two to three weeks before you receive a response from me all depending on my reading and scanning process of your post. I may send your post back to you with questions/comments to expand in parts, and I may edit it/change the title before publishing on the site.
Thank you SO much for the LOVE that you are. I honour and appreciate you!
Lets create positive change together!
With Immense Love & Gratitude,