Happy 2018 darlings! Can you believe it, we are already half way through the first month of the new year?!
Time flies, and we fly with it. How happily this time flies depends on the many curve balls life throws in our paths.
Life has a way of throwing many curve balls in our path. My life has been no exception to those very unpleasant curve balls. From a broken heart, to a broken soul, to coming down a negative spiral….I’ve been everywhere.
In those very very negative times, the few things that helped me heal were my faith in the Divine and my own positive self talk.
Although spirituality came to me at a very early age, its not until pretty late that I realized it wasn’t anyone or anything that’s hurting me…it was me all along! HOW? My own thinking was eating me alive. When I read and learnt about positive thinking and positive affirmations…I was already too muddled to realize the full benefits of this simple healing magic. It was while IN one of these trying times that I revisited my own thoughts and began putting my knowledge to good practical use. Within no time, I was OUT of my negative patterns and could see clearly. I was feeling alive again.
I don’t want YOU to wait to heal…till its too late and you are left with more regrets than good memories. The time to heal is NOW! This NEW YEAR, I want you to decide that you are going to take the first imperative step to heal…..and that step is to cut the problem at its root: our thinking. The best way to start feeding your mind by using positive thoughts and positive affirmations.
5 Positive thoughts & 5 Positive Affirmations for a Super 2018
Positive thoughts and affirmations work best when we can use them consciously. Every-time you feel a whiff of negativity take over your thoughts, consciously make an effort to flip that negative thought with a positive one. Topping it up with a positive affirmation after makes the positivity stick. Making this a daily practice can make you get rid of the unconscious negative thinking patterns we are all so prone to. Here are few of my favorite positive thoughts and affirmations to get you started. You can create your own as per your situation too.
1. Shine you own light, Show your true colors, Be Your OWN Person.
2. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
3. No one is in charge of your HAPPINESS except YOU! Take charge, BE Happy!
4. Live a life of love, honesty, appreciation, kindness and strength. Sprinkled with a little silliness 🙂
5. I’ve learned that what has passed should remain in the past….otherwise time can’t do its job of healing the heart.
1. *Positive Affirmation*: “Everything is getting better everyday”
2. Positive Affirmation: I CHOOSE TO BE POSITIVE TODAY AND EVERYDAY!
3. Positive Affirmation: “I accept what I cannot change.”
4. Positive Affirmation: I AM OPEN TO POSITIVE CHANGE IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.
5. NEW YEAR POSITIVE AFFIRMATION: “My positive attitude promises a coming year of great happiness and success.”
Today is the first blank page of a 365-page book waiting to be written just by you. Write a good one.
Remember: For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move and write brilliantly beautiful pages full of Love and happiness.
I hope the new year is treating you well so far. May things only get shinier and super happier as it progresses.
Do you have a favorite thought/affirmation? Share your favorites in the comments section of this post. I’d love love love to hear from you.
Thank you SO much for your presence here! If this article touched your heart, please share it on your favorite social networks. Every share, like or tweet makes me reach more people who need a positive healing nudge in their lives. I appreciate you! And, If you’re new, please subscribe for free updates by email. Love always, ~Zeenat~