What is a miracle?
Characteristics of Miracles
- There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not “harder” or “bigger” than another. They are all the same.
- Miracles are natural. Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love.
- Miracles should inspire gratitude, not awe.
3 Powerful Steps that WILL Fill Your Life with Miracles
- Use The Power of Gratitude
- Use The Power of Forgiveness
- Use The Power of a “Miracle Journal”
The Formula for Miracles
“The miracle comes quietly into the mind that stops an instant and is still.” - A Course in Miracles
So, whenever I truly desire a miracle in my life, I simply use the power of gratitude and forgiveness (as detailed in the processes above), along with keeping my “miracle journal.”
They have been the most effective and powerful ways that I have found to quiet my mind enough to allow the miracles to flow and manifest in my life.
What are your thoughts on this topic? How do you create or request for miracles in your life everyday? Do you have any miraculous secrets to share? Do share your thoughts, questions, wisdom and insights in the comments section below. I’d love to learn from you!
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
Counseling Psychologist/ Spiritual Counselor
- 6 Positively Powerful tips to Re-ignite Your Excitement about Life (positiveprovocations.com)
- 5 Steps to Accepting the Beauty of Change (positiveprovocations.com)
- How to Positively melt those Creative Blocks (positiveprovocations.com)
- How to Be Non-Judgmental of Yourself and Others (positiveprovocations.com)