If you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you dont,
If you like to win, but you think you cant,
It is almost certain you wont.
If you think youll lose, youre lost,
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellows will
Its all in the state of mind.
If you think you are outclassed, you are,
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.
Life’s battles dont always go
to the stronger or faster man,
But sooner or later the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!
What do you think? Is your thinking taking you where you want to go?
Thank you SO much for being here today! If you’re new here, please subscribe for free updates by email(with Positive Happiness Goodies). And, if this article touched your heart, please take a moment to share it on your favorite social networks. Every share, like or tweet makes me reach more people who need a positive healing nudge in their lives. I appreciate you!
For Online Counseling with me please CLICK HERE!
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
- 5 Simple Practices to Enhance Your Happiness Quotient
- What is the Symphony of Contentment ~ Positive Prompt
- The Late Bloomer Almanac by Michelle DeSpain~ Review and Author Interview
- Happy & Blessed 2016 – Make it your most Positive Year Yet!
- Clarity, Love, Butterflies, Freedom and Splashing Colors for 2016