“Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you” ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne
As the year comes to an end and a new year ushers itself on us soon, we will all be thinking about the year ahead. In lieu of what we went through in this year, we think the next year will either be similar. Instantly flashes of what went wrong in this year will leave their residue in the year to come, IF you Let them. The smart and positive thing to do is to leave this year to its original colors and SPLASH the coming year with colors of clarity, love, happiness, freedom and of course butterflies.
I’m often asked why I love butterflies so much. You mustve noticed, my blogs header and logo have this gorgeous pink butterfly. WHY? Well, I love what butterflies signify. To me they signify transformation, beauty, freedom, happiness and beautiful splashing colors. Thats what *Positive Provocations* is all about.
The goal of life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe, to match your nature with Nature. ~Joseph Campbell
When I was younger I often thought my ways were perfect. Then as I grew up and with enough life experience, I learned, I slowly but steadily started my transformation and started matching my nature with Nature. My heart grew bigger and bigger, my soul soared higher and higher and my happiness knew no bounds. Today, I happily say, nothing(almost!) phases me. I can be put into the worst, most difficult of situations and not panic or get hyper. I remember, while I was in Labor, waiting for my little one to arrive, the labor pains lasted for nearly 3 whole days…at literally 10 second intervals. While in that state, my mother and hubby were obviously worried seeing me and all I said in between those intervals was “Relax, I’m breathing. It’ll all be worth it soon”..and then would go back to deep breathing. My mum still says, “I gave birth to three children, but you took pains equivalent to giving birth to ten children in just one baby!” And yes, when I saw my little girls shimmering eyes, it was all worth it, it was pure bliss.
“When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation, we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.” ~Joseph Campbell
As *Positive Provocations* is part of my consciousness, it is transforming with me constantly…
Looking back at the year 2015 *Positive Provocations* and I have had:
- Published 100+ articles on the blog and on other blogs/websites.
- Wrote 20+ guest articles for other self improvement and personal development blogs.
- Was Mentioned on so many awesome blogs more than a few hundred times.
- Successfully counseled 1000+ beautiful souls online via Skype. I helped, counseled and healed countless souls this year. The experiences of healing and connecting with these souls has left me healed and happier too. Satisfaction and life purpose ignited 🙂
- Wrote literally millions of words and learned lessons from the whole writing process that will last me a lifetime.
- I discovered that even in the most trying times, I was never alone. The Divine love was always with me, supporting me and making me stronger.
- I got in touch with long lost soul mates and have been SO positively inspired by this experience. Love trumps all.
- Have finally learned the art of calm in my thoughts, words and behavior. The synchronicity of how it all comes together rocks! Which means I only speak where absolutely necessary, all other times I quietly pray. This for me is a major achievement…cause I have always been labelled ‘the chatterbox’ 🙂
- Took my health back in my hands and am now 30 kgs lighter. A part of my life I had been struggling with for a long time…but am now loving this happier, healthier and lighter me. The all fresh, carb free and sugar free lifestyle is rejuvenating on body and spirit. I think I now officially have my “sexy” back 😉
- The subscriber and reader base of Positive Provocations grew 10 folds. I’ve honestly stopped keeping track 🙂 Join the Facebook community and get inspiring thoughts to positively provoke you everyday!
- Had 4 beautiful writers share their wisdom with you. Your responses to which made my heart smile. Thank you!
- Have been working with the Divine Guidance of Angels behind the scenes to put a Positive Healing course together for you. Release will be in 2016!
- Worked tirelessly and happily on my own healing. There was so much excess weight(physically and emotionally) that I needed to let go of and did. Feels fantastic. But still a work in progress.
- Lived, relived, created and Cherished countless moments of LOVE.
- “Being Love” was my focus in 2015…which I feel I have done full justice to.
Splashing happy NEW colors as I look forward to 2016 with:
- New series of articles specific to spiritual growth and ascension, soul cleansing, relationships, angel healing….
- New Positive Provocations Workbook with positive exercises, affirmations and techniques to become a happier more positive person.
- Release of my very first Positive Healing online course. YAY!
- Creating a leaner, cleaner and happily healthier(and more sexier!) Me 😉
- Clarity and Abundance are the words that are coming up as I work towards my WORD for 2016 with Susannah Conway’s Find Your Word Ecourse. But its still a work in progress 🙂
- Positive Provocations NEW LOOK that is cleaner, neater and reduced of excess will be revealed on the 1st of Jan 2016.
- And so so much more….the happy new colors that I hope to share with you here are limitless if not infinite.
I feel like I have surpassed all my own expectations for what I could do or achieve in this year. I’m at peace with my decisions, with my experiences, with everything good or bad, positive or negative. I’m going with the Divine flow, which wasn’t easy for the control freak that lives inside of me!
I wouldn’t be even a minute drop of Me if it wasn’t for all your love and support. Thank YOU!
Gratitude Gladdens the heart. Thank you!
This inner tranquility has helped me immensely in realizing, that my life is not mine. I’ve been placed on this planet to help and heal…that’s my purpose, my passion. And I thank each and every one of you for helping me to realize that.
My happiness, my courage, my strength, my persistence is all my own…BUT the credit for nudging me in the right direction goes to all the beautiful people in my life- my family, my soul mates, my online and offline friends and YOU!
My special heartfelt gratitude to YOU for being here and reading my words. To say I’m honored that you choose to read my Positive Provocations every week is putting it mildly. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! … My gratitude to many others who have been loving and supportive beyond words this past year. May our connections grow and grow and grow 🙂 Love you all!
Loving Seasons Greetings to all!!
How are you planning to ring in the new year? What are your plans for the coming 2016? Share your thoughts in the comments below and lets look ahead and beyond together 🙂
Thank you SO much for being here today! If you’re new here, please subscribe for free updates by email(with Positive Happiness Goodies). And, if this article touched your heart, please take a moment to share it on your favorite social networks. Every share, like or tweet makes me reach more people who need a positive healing nudge in their lives. I appreciate you!
For Online Counseling with me please CLICK HERE!
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
GET YOUR ‘POSITIVE HAPPINESS GOODIES’!!! Get the latest articles(FREE) as soon as they are published, by Email OR RSS.PLUS if you are an Email Subscriber, You get the Positive Living Handbook+My Ebook “The Best of Positive Provocations”+ “Your Self Healing Starter Kit”. Come Join the facebook community & follow me on Twitter and Google+ for Positive Provocations Everyday!
More Positive Articles you will love:
- How to Promise Yourself a Truly Positive New Year
- 2 Simple Steps to Open Your Heart to Warmth
- Do You Open Your Heart and Say Thank You When Gratitude Comes Knocking?
- A Short Path to Change by Jenny Mannion ~ Author Interview and Review
- Lets Help Heal the World-Light the Way with Peace, Love and Prayer
9 thoughts on “Clarity, Love, Butterflies, Freedom and Splashing Colors for 2016”
Really wish with all my heart my ex would come back
People say you can have what you want why does that not work with finances and exs.
When the time is right, and if it is meant to be, it WILL happen. Keep the faith. There is so much the Universe wants to give us, we just need to keep the faith and have patience.
Thank you for sharing your heart here.
Much Love and Light~
Wishing you a wonderful happy and successful new year Zeenat! May you go from strength to strength! May your wisdom help even more people than before! Thanks you for being amazing you! Much love from Ute
Your wishes here touch my heart. thank you! May you be immensely blessed in the new year. Your smile is brightness beyond measure 🙂
So happy we are connected.
Much Love and light~
What a lovely way of expressing your gratitude! You are absolutely awesome. I am blessed to have such a beautiful friend. As we usher in the New Year with love and positivity, I reciprocate all those wishes and wish you much more love, many more butterflies, the freedom of the sky and all the colors of the rainbow. Stay blessed and keep inspiring!
Wonderful post, Zeenat! Your positivity is contagious. It is such a great idea to look back and acknowledge all that has been accomplished. Thank you so much for setting this great example! xox, Reba
Wonderful, inspiring post as we are about to enter the new year. Thanks for sharing.
What a beautiful blog post (love the quotations!). You had a wonderful, blessed 2015, and I believe a better 2016 is in your future. =) Happy New Year!
Best wishes for a beautiful 2016. Thanks for sharing.
Comments are closed.