With 2014 in full swing…I would like to wish you a Really Happy and Abundant Year ahead.
You know, I’m a Positive Thoughts/Quotes/Affirmations junkie. Yes, I love those little nuggets of pure inspiration. I feel like the wisdom in those few lines can sometimes capture the very essence of our being and that too so poignantly.
I want to share some of these awesome little nuggets of inspiration with you today, so that you may be truly inspired to make this NEW year your most SHINY yet! Let this NEW Year bring with it joy, love, peace, success and above all immense happiness….just soak in these Positive Thoughts and Positive Affirmations and let your soul be guided.
Positive thoughts & Positive Affirmations for a Shiny 2014
1. Shine you own light, Show your true colors, Be Your OWN Person.
2. When everyday in your life is spent giving love unconditionally, you are blessed with a life full of love. And that love you are giving out, is healing the world.
3. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
4. No one is in charge of your HAPPINESS except YOU! Take charge, BE Happy!
5. Live a life of love, honesty, appreciation, kindness and strength. Sprinkled with a little silliness🙂
6. In a world where you can be anything……Simply BE Yourself!
7. My Wish for you today: May the stars carry your sadness away, May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, May hope forever wipe away your tears, And, above all, may silence make you strong.
8. I’ve learned that what has passed should remain in the past….otherwise time can’t do its job of healing the heart.
9. *Positive Affirmation*: “Everything is getting better everyday”
10. Positive Affirmation of the Day: I CHOOSE TO BE POSITIVE TODAY AND EVERYDAY!
11. Positive Affirmation: “I accept what I cannot change.”
12. Positive Affirmation: I AM OPEN TO POSITIVE CHANGE IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.
13. NEW YEAR POSITIVE AFFIRMATION: “My positive attitude promises a coming year of great happiness and success.”
Today is the first blank page of a 365-page book waiting to be written just by you. Write a good one.
Remember: For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move and write brilliantly beautiful pages full of Love and happiness.
I hope the new year is treating you well so far. May things only get shinier and happier as it progresses.
Do you have a favorite thought/affirmation? Share your favorites in the comments section of this post. I’d love love love to hear from you.
With Immense Love & Gratitude,