With the New Year 2013 in full swing…let me wish you a Really Happy and Abundant Year ahead.
As you all might already know, I’m a Positive Thoughts/Quotes junkie. Yes, I love those little nuggets of pure inspiration. I feel like the wisdom in those few lines can sometimes capture the very essence of our being and that too so poignantly. The *Positive Provocations* Facebook Page is a very vibrant and active community where I share these little nuggets of inspiration everyday. Some of the Quotes are my own, some are from eminent inspiring personalities of our time and times gone by.
I want to share these awesome little nuggets of inspiration with you today, so that you may be truly inspired to make this NEW year your most SHINY yet! Let this NEW Year bring with it joy, love, peace, success and above all immense happiness….just soak in these Positive Thoughts and let your soul be guided.
14 Positive Thoughts for a Shiny Year Ahead
1. BE Yourself. An original is always worth more than a copy.~ Z ~
2. Do more of the things that make you happy. Every ray of sunshine will then bring you healing. ~Z~
3. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. ~ Confucious
4. We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them. ~ Khalil Gibran
5. And I simply decided to be happy again. ~Z~
6. Life is as Wonderous as we Allow it to be. Embrace the Wonder of a childs eye.~Z~
7. A compliment is verbal sunshine. ~ Robert Orben
8. There’s a rainbow always after the rain.
9.Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to a better understanding of ourselves.
10. God created your life. And you’re in charge to COLOR it, make it BEAUTIFUL.
11. Everything is energy, You are an energy magnet, so you electrically energize everything to you and electrically energize yourself to serve everything you want. ~ Rhonda Bryne
12. Live you life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal peoples souls. ~ Melody Beattie
13. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue. And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.
14. Take time to positively heal and allow your spirit to regain its strength. HEAL
Thank you so so much for your love in 2012 and I hope this love only grows deeper and stronger in 2013.
HAPPIEST NEW YEAR 2013 darlings!
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
Counseling Psychologist/ Spiritual Counselor
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks. Every share, like or tweet makes me reach more people who need a positive healing nudge in their lives. Thank you!”♥♥