“Make every thought, every fact, that comes into your mind pay you a profit. Make it work and produce for you. Think of things not as they are but as they might be. Don’t merely dream – but create!”~ Robert Collier
“Create” is the theme of my life especially this 2015.
I am a lover of all things New and I crave a newness in my life often. To simply state I get bored far too easily and Creating has become my ‘go to’ way for infusing my life with that Newness I want everytime. Yup, its cheap, its enriching to the heart and very good for those grey cells up there.
Don’t get me mistaken, by no means am I talking about New Material things to keep me interested or rather make life more interesting. I’m talking about the journey Within that comes forth when we decide to make CREATE the theme of our life.
My definition of a CREATE FULL life:
Life is a kind of laboratory where we are constantly experimenting with our own higher knowing, always elevating our capacity to design the life we choose. We as Human beings must create-its in our makeup. Just look at the world around you and you will fully begin to grasp how everything from this keyboard I’m typing on, to the screen I see my writing on, to the notebook I jot my ideas in, to the cup I drink my coffee in….everything and I mean everything was *created* by the human mind first before its physical manifestation.
What we need to ask ourselves is- are we consciously creating or only sleepwalking through our life?
Hence, To have a create-full life, we MUST embrace the unique power vested in us by The Divine and Act upon it. Living life on auto-pilot is NOT creating your unique Destiny…its succumbing. Where is the fun in that?
5 Ways to Create Your Dream Destiny
- BELIEVE- That whatever your heart desires has in itself the power to manifest to reality. What we believe and assume creates most of our reality and our experience. Believe and hold on to your dreams like a new born baby latches on to her mother.
- HAVE A VISION-The way you create any positive outcome in your life is to hold on to the vision of your dreams and desires. Its important that you must honestly and accurately assess your current situation and how it relates to your greater vision. When you do this, you engage friction between ‘what is’ and ‘what can be’. This friction is the primary creative force behind the manifestation of any positive outcome. It’s as powerful as the force of gravity.
- DONT LOOK BACK- Create your future from your future, not your past. The past has a debilitating factor attached to it, especially if its a sad or traumatic memory. When we are determined to Create the life we want, its imperative to look ahead and fuel those future visions with the positive energy that they Will be creating in that future. The precipitating factor of that future positive energy will motivate and inspire you Today.
- POSITIVE SELF-TALK- The way, the tone, the feelings with which you talk about yourself, sets the tone for all that you are right now. Our thoughts have the capacity to create a filter by which we view our life. If you think of yourself as a Victim, you filter all that happens to you through that lens. That’s why the self talk you adopt is so important: it exerts a powerful influence on your life direction. Positively re-reinforce yourself that “Yes, I am beautiful. I am successful. I already have what I need to achieve my Dream Destiny.” Talk like a winner and see how Everything IN you and AROUND you works towards making your dream a Reality.
- LET PROBLEMS EXCITE YOU- Problems I feel are The Divines way of building our spiritual and mental muscles. They come into our lives as opportunities to Create new. They come to tell us that we Need a Newness in our life, a sort of change..and we better get off our backsides to Create that New Change. Hence a problem MUST infact Excite you…its NOT a cause for stress, rather a cause and way for Creating the life YOU truly Deserve.
Our life, our loves, our desires, our dreams all can Be Created just the way we want. We just need to condition our hearts and minds to work in harmony with nature rather than against it.
We are each born with a Super Divine Plan. The reason we fall off this plan, is cause we are working against it than with it. The Divine Plan give us opportunities at every corner to fulfill our dreams, to realize our dreams….we just choose to look the other way, cause we are so caught up in what we ‘dont’ have rather than what we ‘can’ have.
So, now you know why I’m constantly in Happy mode and why not too many things phase me. Its cause I know, totally and completely that I am constantly Creating my own life with Divine guidance. Where is the need to worry then? Just opening my eyes, opening my heart and complete belief in my dreams…..
What are your thoughts on this topic? What have you Created Lately? Do you have a Dream you wish to create? Share your loving thoughts in the comments below and give LIFE to those destined dreams you are carrying within you.
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
Other Positive Articles you will love: