With 2015 in full swing…I would like to wish you a Really Happy and Abundant Year ahead.
You know, I’m a Positive Thoughts/Quotes/Affirmations junkie. Yes, I love those little nuggets of pure inspiration. I feel like the wisdom in those few lines can sometimes capture the very essence of our being and that too so poignantly.
The*Positive Provocations* Facebook Page and my Google+ Page are very vibrant and active communities where I share these little nuggets of inspiration almost everyday. I love writing and creating these posters for you!
I usually have positive images, affirmations and quotes pinned to my desktop, fridge, desks and mirrors for instant positive boosts throughout the day. You can save these posters and use them to inspire yourself too 🙂
I want to share some of these awesome little nuggets of inspiration with you today, so that you may be truly inspired to make this NEW year your most SHINY yet! Let this NEW Year bring with it joy, love, peace, success and above all immense happiness….just soak in these Positive Thoughts, Tips and Affirmations and let your soul be guided.
23 Positive Thoughts, Tips and Affirmations for a Shinier and Happier 2015
1. Shine you own light, Show your true colors, Be Your OWN Person.
2. When everyday in your life is spent giving love unconditionally, you are blessed with a life full of love. And that love you are giving out, is healing the world.
3. Be happy in the moment, that’s enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
4. No one is in charge of your HAPPINESS except YOU! Take charge, BE Happy!
5. Live a life of love, honesty, appreciation, kindness and strength. Sprinkled with a little silliness 🙂
6. In a world where you can be anything……Simply BE Yourself!
7. My Wish for you today: May the stars carry your sadness away, May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, May hope forever wipe away your tears, And, above all, may silence make you strong.
8. I’ve learned that what has passed should remain in the past….otherwise time can’t do its job of healing the heart.
9. *Positive Affirmation*: “Everything is getting better everyday”
10. Positive Affirmation of the Day: I CHOOSE TO BE POSITIVE TODAY AND EVERYDAY!
11. Positive Affirmation: “I accept what I cannot change.”
12. Positive Affirmation: I AM OPEN TO POSITIVE CHANGE IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE.
13. BE THANKFUL FOR YOUR WOUNDS! The pearl is a beautiful creation that is produced by an injured life. Our wounds help us to produce and unleash our inner treasures.
14. Believe in Yourself! “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
15. Positive Affirmation: I AM A CHAMPION AND YOU’RE GOING TO HEAR ME *ROAR* <- dedicated to all the strong women who roar their awesomeness everyday.
16. LOVE is ~ Limitless! When you truly love – Age, Miles and Size are just numbers.
17. I believe in the great scheme of things that each soul we encounter has been put there for a specific divine purpose.
-> BE GRATEFUL FOR EVERYONE
“Be grateful for whoever comes, because each has been sent as a guide from beyond.” ~ Rumi
18. Positive Tip: Live NOW. Look Forward. Forward is where your destiny is. Every time we look back, is wasted time IF its preventing you from moving Forward.
19. A Positive Thinker ALWAYS believes that something wonderful is about to happen. Go on think Wonderful!
20. Positive Affirmation ->Today, I am brimming with Positive Energy and overflowing with Joy.
21. Note to Self: RELAX. You are Enough. You have Enough. You do Enough.
22. My all time favorite quote-> “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.” ~ Joseph Campbell
23. NEW YEAR POSITIVE AFFIRMATION: “My positive attitude promises a coming year of great happiness and success.”
Remember: For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move and write brilliantly beautiful pages full of Love and happiness.
I hope the new year is treating you well so far. May things only get shinier and happier as it progresses.
Do you have a favorite thought/affirmation? Share your favorites in the comments section of this post. I’d love love love to hear from you.
With Immense Love & Gratitude,
More Positive Articles you will love: